2013 Bollinger "B13" Blanc de Noirs (Champagne, FR)

Varietal: Pinot Noir

Region: Champagne, France

Sustainable 

This powerful yet lean vintage Blanc de Noirs spent 7 years on the lees, as well as coming from just 5 different crus - 92% of the fruit is from Grand Cru villages, the remaining 8% is Premier Cru! A tasteful dosage of 6g/L gives this wine a vinous, opulent bouquet, full of mirabelle plum, almond paste, pear, and white citrus. The palate shows chiselled minerality, with a long finish. 

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!