Private Client Tasting Event
A private client tasting event
The Frederick Wildman Grand Cru Wines of Burgundy
- Domaine Armand Rousseau
- Stephane Aviron
- Domaine Billaud-Simon
- Christian Moreau Pére & Fils
- Domaine Faiveley
- Château Fuissé & JJ Vincent
- Domaine Jacques Prieur
- Domaine Labruyere
- Olivier Leflaive
- Olivier Bailly, Winemaker, Domaine Billaud-Simon
- Fabien Moreau, Owner & Winemaker, Christian Moreau Pére & Fils
- Antoine Vincent, Owner & Winemaker, Château Fuissé & JJ Vincent
- Stephane Aviron, Owner & Winemaker, Stephane Aviron
- Jean Soubeyrand, President, Olivier Leflaive
- And a special bonus tasting of current vintage and library releases of Champagne Pol Roger and Champagne Valentin Leflaive
Thursday, February 6, 2020
4:00 PM - 7:30 PM
199 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston
This invitation may be extended to other serious wine collectors with an interest in purchasing current and past vintages of Burgundy’s best producers. Space is limited, please RSVP at your earliest convenience to secure your spot.
This tasting will feature extremely rare and allocated wines. Frederick Wildman associates will be on hand to answer questions on aging and storage, as well as to help you place your order and secure your desired purchase amounts.
Orders must be placed the night of the event.